The Volunteers of the Canadian Ski Patrol are bringing you the Barrie Ski & Board Equipment Swap & Sale, hosted at Snow Valley, over 2 exciting weekends! You’ll be able to gear up for a fantastic winter on the slopes with a great selection of new and used equipment and accessories.
Pre-booked times with limited capacity will allow us to manage customer traffic, eliminate long line-ups and wait times while creating a COVID-19 safe shopping experience. Purchasing an entry ticket will allow you to book an appointment time. We ask that you try and keep your shopping time to just 30 minutes and only book tickets for those that require equipment or a parent/guardian with children that require equipment. Everyone entering the Swap will require a ticket – Adults 16+ are $5 and Children 15 and under are Free!
Snow Valley will also be hosting our annual Open House event on Saturday November 6th in conjunction with the swap!
Covid precautions will be in place:
• Everyone will be required to wear a face mask, satisfy a screening questionnaire, and maintain physical distancing.
• Anyone age 12 and up must provide proof of full vaccination (2 doses +14 days prior to appointment date). No medical exemptions.
Equipment Shopping Days
• Thursday, October 28 | 12-8pm
• Friday, October 29 | 12-8pm
• Saturday, October 30 | 9am-5pm
• Sunday, October 31 | 9am-5pm
• Thursday, November 4 | 12-8pm
• Friday, November 5 | 12-8pm
• Saturday, November 6 | 9am-5pm - Snow Valley Open House Event
• Sunday, November 7 | 9am-1pm
Have some equipment that you are no longer using? You can drop gear off to sell in the Swap! We accept children and adult skis, boards, ski boots and board boots. Equipment can be dropped off at the following times, no appointment necessary.
Equipment Drop Off
• Tuesday, October 26 | 12-8pm
• Wednesday, October 27 | 12-8pm
• Wednesday, November 3 | 12-8pm
Pick up of Unsold Equipment
• Sunday, November 7 | 4-7pm